Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Stardust Dueling Academy is a professional academy that is looking for professional duelists. It is the best home for duelists to learn in and duel. We are always upgrading ourself. We want to be famous between other academies. So we need everyones help.
Register now.
Stardust Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Academy is Officially Grand opened for users to join. Register now and earn the best benefits.

greatmaster8 intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greatmaster8

Male
Libra Horse
Name Name : greatmaster8
Credits Credits : 1000

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 1
Duelist EXP:
greatmaster8 intro Left_bar_bleue0/100greatmaster8 intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

greatmaster8 intro Empty
PostSubject: greatmaster8 intro   greatmaster8 intro EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new at the academy and want to say hi. I live in Belgium, sorry if i make any mistakes in my grammar, my english is not very good Very Happy. I play yugioh for about 8 years and i like to play with morphtronics Smile, they're like the best transformers out there :p.
I hope to have a lot of fun with you guys and hope to do my test duel soon ^^, wish me luck.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
karimgh
Stardust Master
Stardust Master
karimgh

Male
Name Name : Karimgh
Credits Credits : 100001

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 0/0
Duelist Level: 99
Duelist EXP:
greatmaster8 intro Left_bar_bleue99999/99999greatmaster8 intro Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

greatmaster8 intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: greatmaster8 intro   greatmaster8 intro EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Welcome to SDA Very Happy Hope you enjoy your stay with us Very Happy
Whenever u want to make your test just PM me/Yuri Bakura or anyother tester here Very Happy
Good luck in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stardustacademy.forumotion.net
Yuri Bakura
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Yuri Bakura

Male
Capricorn Dog
Name Name : Yuri Bakura
Credits Credits : 4069

Duelist Info
Win & Lose: 11/17
Duelist Level: 10
Duelist EXP:
greatmaster8 intro Left_bar_bleue598/1000greatmaster8 intro Empty_bar_bleue  (598/1000)

greatmaster8 intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: greatmaster8 intro   greatmaster8 intro EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 pm

hope you will stay active, if you want to look for a test, jus go tester office and find a hamachi to join. PM the tester to get test.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stardustacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

greatmaster8 intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: greatmaster8 intro   greatmaster8 intro Empty

Back to top Go down

greatmaster8 intro
Page 1 of 1